Saturday, June 10, 2017

How long has it been?














Yep! It has been seven years since I have published a blog. So much has happened these past seven years.
Morgan graduated and just completed her second semester of college at Liberty University. She has done very well with her studies and has been able to maintain a GPA of 3.5. She has worked very hard and has met some really great people along the way. 
Ally and I have been busy this year working in school and pretending to be "roadies" as we go and see our favorite bands. The highlight for both of us this year was seeing Twenty One Pilots perform twice. We have created some awesome memories.
Christian has been busy with his college classes and with work. He also bought a car last year and has been having fun learning how to perform all kinds of different mechanic jobs.
As I look at these old posts my heart grows fond. It is exciting how each one of my children have grown up making Christ the center of their life. Each has had their own personal struggles but they have never stop trusting God to be faithful. As a mother this makes me incredibly proud. I am truly blessed.

No comments: